As a visitor to this web site you may retrieve and display Content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of this site without the express permission of Sunamp Ltd. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not
– redistribute any of the Content (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
– remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under these Terms;
– create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
If you would like to link to this site you are free to do so providing you comply with the following guidelines and any applicable laws. A web site that links to this site:
– may link to, but not replicate, the content of this site;
– must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site;
– must not in any way imply that Sunamp is endorsing it or its products or services;
– must not misrepresent its relationship with Sunamp;
– must not present false information about Sunamp;
– must not use any Sunamp trademarks displayed on the site without permission from Sunamp;
– must not be a web site that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
– must not be a web site that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
– must not be a web site that portrays Sunamp in negative, false or untrue manner.
Sunamp reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
This site may contain links to other World Wide Web provided by independent third parties either directly or through frames. Where possible, Sunamp will make clear where such links are being made. Sunamp is not responsible for the availability, content or integrity of any third party site.
All trademarks displayed on this site are owned, registered, or used under licence, by Sunamp Limited.
This web site is provided AS IS without any warranty whatsoever either express or implied of its availability, accuracy of content or suitability for any given purpose. Sunamp can not and do not accept any liability for any loss or damage including but not limited to loss of privacy, loss of computer data, loss of profit or business revenue that may result either directly or indirectly from the use or misuse of this web site or any materials provided on or accessible through this web site.